Tuesday, January 31, 2006

At Work

She wore a skirt to work, and her slinky midnight blue lycra shirt. The one that hugs her body and shapes her curves and feels oh so smooth when grabbing her. All day long we chatted. She was a bit disappointed that the "k" to her brand was rubbing off with wear from her little shorts unde her skirt. The rest was open. I got a lot of I w..t you!'s from her.

At 3:30 I messaged to her to go check her mark. Check it NOW! Two mintes later she typed back that it was still intact.
"Where did you check it?"
"Bathroom."
"Were you alone?"
"1 person bathroom."
"Did you pull your skirt up? Or did you pull it down, Knottygirl?"
"Up."
"Such a Knottygirl!"
"I w... you!"
"Tough luck! You have to wait till 5!"
":-("
I picked her up a little early. Driving through the park I swerved the car to the side, threw it in park, turned to her. She glanced around a little unsure as to why we were stopped.
"Show me your Brand slave!"
She smiled. "Yes Master." She pulled her skirt up and showed me the Sharpie drawing of "Knottygirl" that we had fun putting on her last night.
I rubbed it. "Shame that the "K" is rubbing off."
I pulled back out on the street, keeping my hand on her thigh, stroking it.

I asked her about the fake nipple rings that we had played with the night before.
"They're kinda blah." She said.
"I was thinking maybe getting real piercings." she added.
"You mean nipple rings?"
"Well," she backtracked. "I'm not talking body altering just yet..."
I think I knew where she was going with this.
"You mean, you like the idea of having nipple rings as a Fantasy...not just a reality."
"Yeah," she said.
"What do you like about them?"
"They kinda turn me one."
"Oh?" I pressed for more details.
"I think they're sexy."
"What type do you fantasize about? A bar? A hoop?"
"No," she said. "I like the hoops with like a little bell on them."
"A bell?"
"Yeah, the ones last night that had the ball bearing sliding on the hoop were real sexy."
Yeah they were.
"But if I were to wear a one-piece speedo, would they show through?"
"Probably," I said.
I quickly added. "I think you can take them out. How often are you going to go swimming at the gym? Rarely if ever."
"True," she said.
"Besides, it's not like piercings are so outrageous anymore, all the girls have belly piercings, and even that straight laced doctor on 1st season of Survivor had a nipple piercing."
She agreed.
"They're more normal nowadays."
She let that stew in her head for a bit. Something I might look forward to in the future. I did reiterate my standing offer, and I really am not pressing her one way or another for the piercings, this is her idea fully, that if she wanted I would get a nipple pierced as well.
But damn it doesn't make me hard just typing this again!

We got home and I ordered her into the bedroom and to strip and show me her Brand. Licking her pussy I inspected her "Knottygirl". It still looked good. I qucikly worked my kisses up to her and started stroking my cock over her pussy lips.
"You wanna tie me up?" she asked.
I tied her wrists together over her head and took her. We didn't finish, but enjoyed ourselves. We threw on some clothes and proceeded to shop online for some new goodies. She still has to get something scandalous for herself to wear under her regular clothes!

No comments: