Thursday, January 26, 2006

Kicking it up a notch, shopping wise

The choice to reward the misses with release was the right thing to do. This early in our new relationship and power dynamic, I felt that by taking that away from her, even for just a moment, would have been viewed by her emotionally as selfish, even a bit cruel. Maybe I'm blowing it out of proportion. The key thing is; so far our moves and choices had been correct. Could she have received an even strong release if I had denied her a few times, teasing her till she was frothing at the mouth? Sure. But at the moment, I felt it was the wrong move to do, and if anyone knew her, inside and out, emotionally and physically, it was me. 18 years of drinking her into my life made me an expert.

Now we were thinking sex again, not just sex, but play. Play, it's something we had missed for so long. It makes a lot of difference. Early on, when I had suggested the Master/slave dynamic, she had checked to make sure that I wouldn't be commanding her to do the dishes and clean house. She doesn't, I'm the one that normally does that after much stink and fuss. I agreed. I had no interest in changing our roles in everyday life. Everyday life has been working. We get along great; it's the bedroom where we had fizzled. Relieved with this, she settled into her sexuality quickly. Calling me "Master" at moments when I didn't expect it. In public, when no one but I could hear her. Each time she said it, my dick would harden.

I was thinking back to the teasing and denial decision. The last time wasn't right, but I felt that I wanted to introduce it into our sessions soon. When? That would have to be decided when the RIGHT moment occurred.

The weekend came, and the misses was antsy to revisit Good Vibrations again. The other toys from Amazon had not shipped yet. I had promised her a return after being rushed before closing a few days earlier when we were there, so we headed back over there. It was much more crowded this time. We took our time, checking everything out more than once, finally agreeing on a few books and some toy cleaner. The book I had spotted on our first visit The Seductive Art of Japanese Bondage was still there and when I grabbed it and told her that I wanted it, we thumbed through it and she nodded that it might not be a waste of money.

We had lunch at a burrito place while we were in the neighborhood, and during our meal, the misses whispered to me if I wanted to continue our safari and go to Stormy Leather. We hadn’t been there in many, many years. Stormy, known for their fine corsets and leather and latex outfits was a new escalation from Good Vibrations. Darker, edgier, serious. A leather shop. Liking where her mind was at, I excitedly agreed. Hey Good Vibes was out of rope!

No comments: