Thursday, January 26, 2006

Teased!

She had enjoyed it. She had gotten lost in it. There was a hunger in her eyes now and I returned her stares with my own consuming hunger. The whole package had happened that night, and we both had enjoyed every aspect of it. Master? Enjoyed. Slave? Enjoyed. Spanking? Enjoyed. Bondage? ENJOYED! Asking permission to cum? Priceless! Enjoyed!

Afterwards I had slowly unwound the rope weave from her slick wet body. I allowed her to come down from the high that we had just experienced. To share an extra moment. The rope forced us to take a breather, check in and make sure each of us was alright. I wouldn't be a very good Master if I didn't care about my slave.

Next time she would not get off so easily. Next time the mere asking to cum would not be enough. Slave would have to hold on till Master ALLOWS her to fall over the edge of pleasure.

The next evening found us in bed with slave on her hands and knees, ass up in the air as I gently smoother her soft creamy skin with my palm. Bending her back, the skin tightened around her cheeks and involuntarily spread them apart, revealing her sensitive areas. A sharp smack brought her back to focus. She moaned and pushed herself back into the hand that was caressing where it had just hit. A small discoloration of redness became visible and my cokc hardened at the sight. I quickly traced around her lips, checking to see if they were wet, then surprised her with a blow to her other cheek.

After I had warmed both of her cheeks to a nice red glow, I commanded slave to turn over on the bed and prepare herself for some pleasure. I was rock hard, but tonight I wanted to introduce a new aspect to our play. The tease.

Pulling out the large vibrator, I turned it on and started to rub her with it. Licking and lightly biting her sensitive large nipples, I maneuvered the vibrator all over her body, underarms included! Her breathing grew ragged when I finally rested the instrument on her pussy. I looked deeply into her eyes. She tried to return the gaze but instead stared through me, beyond me, lost in her growing, tingling pleasure.

"Play with your breasts, slave!" I growled. Instantly her hands rested on her two round mounds and she started to playfully massage them. Her breathing was quicker. I pulled the vibrator off her. My cock and I couldn't take it anymore. I had to take my slave. "You are so fucking hot!" I said. I worked myself into her sopping wet pussy. She continued to squeeze and fondle her breasts. "You are too sexy, my naughty girl!" I growled as I found a rythm that we could both escalate to. She moaned and took in a breath. Somehow she had regained her focus on me, her master. Her eyes had locked into my own. "Remember," I growled. "You must ask me for permission to cum." I gave her a serious look. She nodded hungrily. The action that she must do to give herself final please gave her an added thrill as she thought about it. She started to get close. I reminded her again. I wasn't sure that she would remember at this point of her buildup.

My pace quickend. I thrusted harder with growing excitement. I wanted to add to the already potent combination of feelings that she was having. "Pinch your nipples, slave!" I barked. Her poor nipples are too sensitive as it is. I wanted to add a little pain to her pleasure, to flood her sensations when reaching the edge. "Yes..." she breathed, then "...Master...".
She was close.
She breathed again as I thrust in. "Master," she muttered. "Can I cum?"
Her eyes tried to stay focused on mine. Now to see what type of Master I was. Coldly I growled, "No slave. Hold out."
A flash from deep inside her, only noticeable by staring into her eyes, into her soul, reflected a conflict of pleasure and frustration and surprise. She hadn't expected this. She clenched down and moaned, frustrated and surprised that I commanded her to keep control. A few more thrusts, I growled at her to continue pinching her nipples. Her breath was ragged now.
"Master, can.."
"...I..."
"...cum?"
Again I shook my head while continuing my rythm. "No slave." I added a threatening, "Don't you dare! Wait till I give you permission."
She was beside herself now. Teased to the point of loosing her mind. I was determined to make my slave experience the joys and frustrations of being on the edge but being denied.
She dug into her nipples in hopes the pain would ease the pleasure that was overwhelming her. It only added to the pleasure.
Again, this time barely intelligible. "...Master...please!...Can...I...come?"
"Yes slave!" I growled. I pushed deep into her. "Cum for me. Exploded!"
Her head rolled back.
Her fingers pinched her nipples even harder.
Her back tightened.
She lost herself. She rode the waves of pleasure, pain and frustration to bliss and satisfaction. Teased, edged, denied.
I exploded shortly after. Satisfied with her, my wife, my love, my equal, my slave.

No comments: