Thursday, January 26, 2006

ROPE!

Walking into Stormy Leather, we are immediately greeted by one of the shop girls, "Welcome to Stormy Leather, how can I torture, I mean help you?" She grinned. Trying to be bold, I put my business face on. "I need rope." I said. She looked at me and then to the misses, who though it was her idea to come here, was now quiet and feeling a bit overwhelmed with the frankness of this setting. Good Vibes, called by some as the "Martha Steward of sex stores" was completely different to the dark South of Market industrial setting of Stormy Leather. Just the smell f pungent fresh leather bombards you when you enter. The store workers, with multiple piercings and multi-hued hair were fun but straight to the point. No one who came here was just shopping for a "gag-gift" to embarrass some soon-to-be bride at a bridal shower. Shopping here meant to us that everyone in this store knew we were interested in kink. The darker side of kink, or the more imaginative side of kink!

The shop girl led us back to a rack with the bondage implements and proceeded to show us their selection of "bondage rope". I relayed the story that our rope hadn't arrived yet and we were just too anxious to play that we couldn't wait anymore for the silk rope to arrive. "Mmmmmmm silk rope..." the shop girl said. “How decadent!”

The shop girl lingered around for a few moments as we checked out the various products. I made it a point to engage in both the misses as well as the shop girl to ask questions and get opinions from both of them. I was hoping to settle my little slave down a bit. To try to get her to relax so that she could enjoy the shopping experience, rather than focus on getting the rope and getting the hell out of there.

After the shop girl left to give us some breathing room, we settled down and explored the entire shop. It had been years since we had shopped here, and they had expanded. The entire time I carried around the purple, we had chosen purple because the silk rope we ordered was also purple, bondage rope for all the other shoppers in the store to see.

Stormy is cool, but the outfits are pricey! High quality but not worth the investment until we really commit to this type of play. But the misses did show interest in the outfits. Earlier I had mentioned that one scene I want to play out with her is to command her, when we are going out somewhere, an event, a party, a dinner, to wear something scandalously sexy underneath her outfit. A leather thong, silk crotch less panties, or something to that effect. Something only she and I would know she had on, no one else would know. Then I would whisper to her all night long, asking her how her little kinky garment felt underneath her "regular" clothes. At the end of the night when we get home, I would strip off her regular clothes and then take her lovely kinky body.

I alluded to that fantasy and asked her to look around for something appropriate. She didn't find anything, but hopefully another time she will. We paid for the rope and left with the shiny all black plastic bag secured in my hand.

That night, after scanning Midori's bondage book I chose the tortoise shell bondage as my first attempt to introduce my slave into real rope bondage. I chose it because it covered her body in a diamond shaped pattern, but it didn't restrict her. Her arms and legs were free so it was more an ornamental tie. I did however tie her wrists to the sides of her hips to finish off the bondage. She had some movement in her arms, but enough to know that she was not in control.

The rope criss crossing her body, in between and around her breasts, through her crotch and across her back was lovely. The purple jumped out from the background of her white skin. She was in no discomfort. It was more a costume than bondage, but the effect to me and my cock was immediate. I eased her onto the bed and started to kiss and nibble on her. I worked my way down a then paid special attention to her. She was soon panting. Her hands were grabbing at my hair, urging me to continue. Soon she was on edge. I pulled my head up. I had to have her. I had to take my slave. I freed her hands but kept the rest tied. I mounted her and the pattern o f the rope rubbed against my chest and stomach. Quickly I churned within her soaking box. "Play with your tits, slave!" I ordered. She grabbed them and started mashing them in her hands. Time to introduce some more control over my slave. "Don't you dare come without asking me, slave." I growled. She quickly focused on me, as I plunged deeper into her. Her eyes hungry. "Understand?" I asked. She swallowed, composed herself and then stuttered, "Yes Master."
"What was that?" I said louder.
"Yes Master!" she said firmly.
We were close.
"Are you going to come yet, slave?"
"Not yet Master."
She got closer, her breathing ragged.
"Remember slave, you MUST ask permission to come!"
"Uh huh!" She nodded.
Squeezing her breasts as I pumped in and out of her, a few moments later her breathing changed pitch.
"Oh! Master! Can I come!?"
Baby steps.
The first bondage we did a few nights before, I had decided to allow her to come naturally, even though I wanted to tease her, to make her beg to come, to bring her to the edge over and over till she was made with lust. That time I wanted to reward her with allowing my to strap her hands down.
This time I wanted to introduce her having to ask her Master to come just before she does. Do I deny her?
No.
"Come for me, slave!" I cry out. We both exploded into each other.

No comments: