Thursday, January 26, 2006

Can't wait!


The week went by slowly, each day we IM'ed each other with the status of the toy delivery. Finally on Wednesday a box came. Racing home we tore it open to find the riding crop and only the riding crop.

We played around with it for a while, taking turns lightly smacking each other. Interesting, but a BIG step up from what we had been playing. It also hurt considerably more than my playful open palm. It was at this point that the misses realized that we couldn't just have all our toys laying out in the open for everyone to see. We needed a container, a box, something attractive, that matched our decor. Target here we come!

So on the way to Target, she drops a little bomb on me. "Hey, why don't we go to Good Vibrations?" Good Vibrations is a fairly well known "safeand well lit" sex toy store. I pointed out that she already spent X-amount of dollars on toys that would probably arrive in the next day or so. "Yeah," she said. "But I'm kinda in the mood to play now."
I turned the car around and we went to Good Vibrations.

Made it there 15 minutes before closing. We went in and started looking. At first, we laughed and giggled at the outrageous toys, but soon, with the closing timer ticking down, and she unwilling to leave without a trophy of some kind, we settled into some serious shopping.

With the promise of coming back soon with more time to spend looking over everything, we left with Our First Bondage Kit, and a vibrator, like I said, we were pressed for time.

As we drove to target, later finding what we needed at Pier One Imports(a nice wooden chest), and then home, we established that I wanted to be called Sir or Master while playing, she agreed and I then instructed her to come up with a name that I should call her by while in my roll as master. I told her that she had to have a name chosen by the time we got back home, or else she would get a punishment.

After a few minutes of silence, I could tell she was struggling with a name for herself. We discussed it, and she had mistakenly thought that I had asked her for a proper name rather than a term for her. I suggested something along the lines of "slave" or "naughty girl". She liked that and agreed that those were names that she would like to be called while we played. The rest of the ride home, with my dick growing rock hard, was punctuated with her calling me Master and Sir after each sentence. I returned the favor, calling her my "naughty little girl" and "slave".

"What drew your interest inside the store, slave?" "What do you want to try first when we get home, slave?" "Oh really? Such a naughty girl, aren't you?"
She shifted in her seat as I shifted gears and stroked her inside thigh. "Yes, I am your naughty slave!" she giggled. Just the conversation had us both turned on, it was like brain foreplay!

No comments: