Thursday, January 26, 2006

A New Twist...

So after the swats to her ass, and the gutteral words calling her my "dirty naughty little girl", she finished dressing, face flushed and her thoughts madly spinning in her head. We left to do errands, Home Depot, then some grocery shopping, and then the Video store. On occasion I would hug her from behind and mention a dirty thing or two into her ear, then playfully bite it and continue shopping.

By the time we were at the video store, waiting in line, I growled into her ear, while pulling her into me, "You know what I'm gonna do to you? Anything I want when we get home, cause you're MINE. I OWN your hot ass and you." I gave her ass a discrete smack and we proceeded to pay for the videos and left for home.
She couldn't keep her hands off me while I drove us home. Nor I with her. Rubbing her thighs in between shifting gears, I asked her is she was my "Naughty girl".
"Naughty girls get punished, for being naughty."
Flushed with excitement she nodded and said, "I've been bad."

Well, we made it home and she marched into the bedroom and bent over the bed waving her ass in the air. Forcefully I came up behind her and while rubbing her ass, I growled into her ear, "Naughty girls get spanked. You deserve a spanking."
I proceeded to swat her ass a few times. She responded by moaning enthusiastically. Then, continuing the game, I ordered her to take her clothes off.
She stripped quickly and I did the same(socks too!). I then ordered her to get onto the bed and assume the position.
She jumped onto the bed and assumed the doggy style position.
Rubbing her ass, I alternated between each cheek, smacking then rubbing the sting off.
"That's right," I said. "I'm giving you a spanking. You've been a naughty girl and I need to teach you a lesson."

The combination of dirty talk, forcefullness and spanking had really gotten to both of us. I was rock hard and as I reached down below her ass into her crotch, I found she was soaking wet. Rubbing her clit brought her to orgasm. Before I knew it, she had pulled me down onto the bed and was blowing me with an animal hunger and passion she hadn't displayed in quite sometime.

I continued to stroke and smack her ass, while speaking to her. This drove her even more wild and soon we were fucking away with a teenage lust that had us both exploding.
WOW.

No comments: