Thursday, January 26, 2006

Desires made known

She didn't go running and screaming from the room.
That's good.

She thought about what I had said. I still held her from behind, both of us sitting up, me cradling her. She leaned back into me and said that it sounded good. I told her that we could take things slowly and only go as far as she was comfortable with. I told her I wasn't into scary, just passionate control. We would have fun. I then recounted a story I had read where a husband had left a string of hidden notes about the house telling his wife as she discovered each one, to slowly prepare for an evening of sexy seduction with a slice of kink.
As I went through the story, each pause I made, before I told her what the next note said, she quickly filled the pause with an "uh huh?", coming from her was a sign of keen interest and excitement. This was the only sound she could get our of her mouth without betraying her cracking voice of sexual excitement. The story ended with the wife being bound on their bed and the husband teasing her to the edge of orgasm over and over till she was frantic, then he took her and they both climaxed together.
Her shallow breathing and silence after I had finished the story told me more than her words would at that point. We kissed deeply, hungrily. After we parted lips, she told me that she enjoyed the story. That, I told her was what I was interested in.

She was too.

No comments: