Thursday, January 26, 2006

Our First Bondage Kit

After unpacking the toys, inserting the batteries, I instructed my slave to lie back on the bed. Wrapping each wrist with the soft cuffs I proceeded to tie each cuff to the legs of the bed. Now with her hands tied and spread above her shoulders, I settled down on the bed and started slowly kissing her. I played with her nipples, and took my time working my way downwards.

"Does slave like?" I asked.
"Yes Master!" She breathed.
"Master likes too!" I replied then lowered my face down to her crotch.
She squirmed in pleasure as I licked and ate her. She tightened and moaned. She tested her bonds. One arm was secured, the other didn't quite reach the other leg to be tied off so I had tucked the trailing strap under the bed. Knowing that he hand was free is she really needed it relaxed her and allowed her to receive the pleasure I was giving her. "Take it all in, my Naughty girl!" I growled. "Master is pleased with you!"
I continued for a few more moments till she was close, then I pulled back, quickly jumped off the bed and grabbed the vibrator and applied some lube to it. She was still moaning, frustrated with my stopping abruptly, so she wasn't quite focused on what I was preparing.
I quickly got back into bed, sat at her crotch, her free legs on either side of me, and I turned the vibrator on and started rubbing her lips and clit.

Her body took on a new resonance. Her arms flailed a little still testing the bonds. Once she was ready, I inserted the vibrator into her and slowly started working it in and out of her. I started to quicken the pace. At this point, with its curve, I was sure that with the strokes I was making I was hitting her G-spot.

A quick thought occurred to me that perhaps I should bring her to the edge, and then with her tied up and helpless, I would then stop and deny her the pent up release that she was on pace to receive. This would be a moment where I, the Master, could show my control over my slave.

I quickly discarded that idea. We had tried so many new things, the roleplaying, the defined roles, the shopping for toys, the bondage, something that she had only experienced once or twice, a long time ago, and when she had, the experience wasn't too pleasant, and the vibrator, that I felt that it would be far more positive, more sharing to give her the release that was quickly building up inside her. This was a reward...no a thank you, from me to her for giving me this. In reality, this was the moment upon, reflection, that inspired me to create this blog. This was when I felt something special had happened here that I just need to record for myself.

Stroking away, I reached forward and grabbed her loose hand. Intertwining our fingers, I whispered into her ear, "Come for me slave! Come like you've never come before!"

I think she grunted out, "Yes Master." before she went over the edge. I didn't quite understand the noises coming from her mouth, but I choose to remember it as that!

No comments: