Monday, January 30, 2006

Sharpie!!!!!


After bringing the dog in after work tonight, I came into my office to be confronted with a giggling Knottygirl. "Master has to search for it!" she said.
She had read my task that I had posted a few posts below. She had wasted no time.
I had instructed her to write her name with a permanent ink sharpie marker somewhere on her body. Since it was permanent, she would have to decide where.
I checked her back. Not there. I kissed her neck. She shivered.
I checked her chest, making extra sure that I wasn't missing anything around her breasts. She might have used invisible ink, so I linked her nipples to try and discover her inkwork. Not there!
"Turn around!" I growled. "And bend over!"
I pulled her pants down, slowly inching over her curved cheeks. Left cheek? Nothing. Right cheek? Nothing. SMACK! I gave her a playful swat. She moaned.
I yanked the pants back up.
"Face me slave!" I said.
I then inched her pants down. Her crotch? Nothing.....
I won't tell you where I did find it. The picture is all you need!!!!!!
My cock was hard, as I kissed her strongly. My god I love her! She was excited and so was I. I pulled it out and she hungrily devoured it. After a few minutes, I asked, "Do you want me to fill the name in?"
She nodded. We scampered back to the bedroom where she laid out on the bed as I added the finishing touches on "Knottygirl" while occasionally giving her clit a tender lick. Admiring our handiwork, she took me in her mouth again. Then she gave me an evil smile. "I want to mark you!"
I rolled over and she pulled out our collection of sharpies, and proceeded to lay between my legs and write on my waist: "Knottygirl's Master".
The way she was situated, her face was above my crotch, my legs were on either side of her as she colored in her inkwork. My hard cock stayed erect, brushing up against her mouth. She pretended to pay no attention to my throbbing member, only on her artwork. She breathed on in, brushed her lips against it, and each time my cock started to waver, to shrink down, she would, without taking her eyes off her handiwork, take my cock into her mouth, give me a quick teasing couple of sucks, which would bring my poor cock back up to attention against her soft warm lips and her smooth cheek.
She finally finished her inkwork, and I looked up to view it. She had added a heart to it as well. Taking the appropriate moment of refection, admiration, contemplation, and thought, I then quickly flipped her onto her back felt her pussy, which was moist and ready, and then climbed onto her and took her.
As we neared completion, I started talking about the mark.
"You like what I told you to do?"
"Yes Master!"
"It's permanent ink you know."
"Yes Master!"
"You'll have to be careful so no one can see it!"
"Oh yes Master!"
I thrust deeply into her.
"Maybe I'll make you were a short skirt to work. Then someone might see it!"
She moaned, her breath quickened.
"Then you would have to explain what Knottygirl is!"
"Oh yes Master!"
"You like that slave! You like that I marked you?"
"Oh yes!!! I like your brand Master!"
We collapsed. Spent.
We then took pictures!

No comments: