Monday, February 06, 2006

Blown wad

A new month a new paycheck. We went outfit shopping for Knottygirl.
February has Valentine's Day and here were many sales going on. How Convienent! Kottygirl was on a mission, she had already been behind on her task to get something scandalous for wear under her normal clothes so now that she had the opportunity, she became quite picky in try to find something that she felt comfortable with but that I would find pleasing and sexy. She managed to zero in on some nice lacy thongs. They were sexy and on sale(bonus!) so she purchased a number of those. I eyed a nice red and black corset outfit, and slave went about piecing together the out fit with all the accessories that would fit her size. We wound up going to three stores to get everything, but afterwards we were both satisfied with the booty we had plundered!

We both are getting excited by taking pictures of her. She's becoming my little model, and if it weren't for the fact that the poor doggy was home waiting to be let out, we would have shopped for some make up for her.

I'm not to big into makeup, my slave looks fine wthout it, but every once in a while it would be nice if she got done up, whore it up a bit, girly it up a bit. I would love to she her slick glossed lips wrapped around my cock, with darkened eyes. Plus we need the makeup for the photo session.
But alas, no make up shopping for her that evening. I told her to think about what she would need, colorwise as well as type, so that she could pick everything up at a later date without spending an hour, going, "What do you think?"

We got home and she promptly tried on the outfits. HOT!
Even though she never wore thongs before, she admitted after trying them on that they seemed ok to her. I got terribly turned on seeing her from behind, her jeans dropped a few inches revealing her red lacey thong and her SPANKABLE ass cheecks! Less material, less protection from my hand!

Unfortunatley, she's been under the weather so she was not up to any play this weekend, leaving her Master hard and frustrated. We had a busy weekend going out with friends, and each time we went out, she put on a lacey thong without any prompting by me. She has learned well! She then told me that they felt good, so I'm looking forward to her wearing them on a more regular basis. She agreed with the caveat that we would have to purchase more of them if that was what I wanted, somehow I think she just manipulated me into agreeing to do more clothes shopping for her...

No comments: