Monday, January 30, 2006

Names

I can't tell you when I became excited by bondage, only that I have relayed to slave that bondage is everywhere. As a child pretty much every comic book and adventure story, tv show, movie has bondage in it. "Little Archie" and "Ritchie Rich", "Tintin" and "Asterix", they all had boys and girls tied up. Kids are bombarded with the images of tied up struggling boys and girls from an early age.

We're lying in bed and an old "Family Guy" cartoon is playing on the Cartoon Network. Baby Stewey is obsessed with the cheerleaders and at the end overpowers and ties up the head cheerleader and leaves her in the mens room for kinky Quagmire to discover. She giggled at the visual of the bound blond cheerleader and reminded me of what I had said. Yup, it's everywhere, guess I'm not such a freak after all, though I probably am!!!!

As I lay in bed tossing and turning trying to get to sleep, I started thinking. The misses has a few names now, slave, naughty girl, dirty girl, and now knottygirl. We both like "Knottygirl". It's a nice play on words, implies some deviousness.

So to slave, my Knottygirl I give you a task:
I want you to take a Sharpie pen, any color, multiple colors, and I want you to write your new name somewhere on your body, you choose where (but the naughtier locations are always better!) and when you are done, I want you to show me. I will not prompt you with this task. It's up to you do it on your own and show me. The sharpi ink will not wash off right away, so bear in mind you will have "Knottygirl" on your skin for a few days, so if it's in a spot that's visible, you might have some explaining to do to others who might so happen to see and read it.

I await your presentation of your new name!

~Master~

PS: I can't wait to see where your write it!!!!

No comments: