Thursday, March 30, 2006

Shoes

I like high heels.
Knottygirl got some but those are a little extreme.
Like break your ankle extreme.
Like NO steps, no way extreme.
Fantasy? I want her wearing heels at home.
Reality? I want her wearing heels when we play and it's called for. Heels that she will not break her ankle or neck in.
Concession? Knottygirl, get yourself some pumps or heels with some sort of a heel, 2-3 inch, something that you can wear a bit more often. On the rare occasions when we go out, yeah I know rare rare rare. I would liek it if you were dressed up and wearing some heels. Now I know they can be painful, so I thought you could get a pair that you could wear around the house a little more often to get used to them. The plus side to this is that you are closer to my lips so the kisses will come so much easier and more often! (Bribery! Get's them all the time! lol!)
Then if you are more used to them, going out in them won't be as big a chore as it currently is.
They don't have to be fuck-me pumps, just something you know I would like. Work your way up!
I think it would go well with the new you, the new you that wears makeup! All feminine and sexy! Yeah!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Any style???? every style???We can buy fromwolverine shoes......blog is brilliant.....