Monday, March 27, 2006

Broken and where did i leave the warranty...?

Knottygirl is el-broko. It's week two of slave's rundown body, after suffering from a severe sinus infection where the fucking doctors refused to see her for three days, she's now on antibiotics and some serious pain killers. Plus other woman stuff made play time crawl back into the chest to not be heard from since.

It's cool. I've switched back into caring nurturing hubby while she tries to get better. I do miss it though, but now is not the time to be ordering her around and spanking her toxic ass! The recent months of our play has made me discover that going back to vanilla is really not an option. I miss the intimacy, I miss her. I miss taking her. I miss all of her. I miss being Master!

So get well my little Knottygirl! We have to make up for time lost!

No comments: