Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Piercings

slave has taken an interest in nipple piercings. She could tell that this excited me, which is odd, since I've never really been turned on by nipple piercings or tattoos...

I think I might have mentioned something about nipple piercings off the cuff early in our play. She didn't say anything at that point, but as time has gone on she has been the one to bring it up over and over again. Surprised? Yes!

I think we hit a new level when I broke out the Sharpie and had her mark herself with her appointed name: Knottygirl. After that, she really took off with the concept of Master/slave.

I'm being as supportive as I can. Ultimately, although I am her Master, this is a decision she has to make. She has very sensitive nipples, so much so that I just can't give them the amount of attention I would like. Having them pierced will most likely not only hurt like hell for her, but will take them out of commission maybe almost permanently. That is a fear we both share.

Surprisingly she has warmed to the ideal, first it was a fantasy with no chance of reality, but over the course of weeks, she has taken steps closer to fulfilling it. I am quiet surprised.

She feels a variety of feelings about getting this done.
1. She wants to serve Master and Master finds this sexy
2. She finds this sexy
3. She likes the look
4. She's afraid of being discovered with the piercings
5. Will discovery bring two personalities crashing together for some friend or business relation that she's unprepared to reveal this to?
6. Who cares? My body, none of anyones, except Master's, fucking business
7. It's gonna fucking hurt
8. It's gonna fucking hurt like hell
9. Master wants this
10. I do what Master wants (within limits!)
11. Is this within or past my limit?

This might still turn out to be a fantasy, however at the rate she's travelling, in 2 months she could be recovering from the piercings, and I could be shopping for little baby bells or chains to hang from her nipple rings!

She must know that her nipples will be played with more after the piercings... She must realize that they will be sensitive not just for pleasure, but for pain. Does she know that pain will be part of her pleasure? I think she knows that her pain is part of my pleasure, now does she realize that those piercings will be used by her Master as HE SEES FIT?

Photoshop, god i love it! We mocked up what she would look like:

No comments: