Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Muscles ache too tired to type! part 1

Pant Pant Pant! Wait...let...me...catch...my...breath...
More than a weekend of play resulted in an explosion that our bodies are still trying to recover from. Fucked to Death? I believe that that can happen!

We delayed play till sunday. She was up to play, but not up to sex, so I decided to role play a bit and dominate her up to the point of actual sex all weekend long. I could have taken her at any point during the weekend, but decided not to. Let's say I gave her a reprieve, because she's known all week that slave was to dress up in one of her outfits that we bought and I would take pictures of her. She had to go all the way, stockings and garter(of course!) heels, and the corset. Most importantly makeup. I wanted my slave to look hot and slutty. I used to hate make up. I didn't want to kiss chemicals, I wanted flesh. But my tastes have changed a little. Slave looks good enough to not have to wear makeup, but I like her to get feminine for me. Makeup is an aspect of femininity that is neeed to complete the package. So a few weeks ago we spent an hour at the store as slave tried to figure out what type of makeup she needed for Master. She'd been out of touch with the makeup thing for a long time!

My plan for the "photo shoot" was going to take some time. I was not going to be rushed, so as the days passed by, I was content with teasing my little Knottygirl, giving her a playful spanking, and just keeping her interested but not satisfied till the right amount of time became available.

By sunday morning, slave couldn't take it anymore. She was so frustrated and turned on that she awoke early and rather than let me sleep in, she tempted fate and my wrath by making me my coffee and serving me in bed. With a bowed head an dbody she lovingly presented my coffee to me. The coffee was good as I invited her to sit on the bed next to me while I sipped it. She was very sub. And horny. My slave was acting the little frustrated slut. Eager for my touch, my kiss, but hungry for my cock.

I took her. It was a blurr. I reminded her of the one rule: Ask permission to cum. Upon reflection, I think I will stop reminding her. If she hasn't remembered this rule by now, then the next time she breaks it I'm going to whip her hide. See if she forgets to ask after that! (Slave take note!)
Just as we finished, the doorbell rang. The telephone repair man then spent the next 5 hours running a new line to the house, while slave, who still hadn't come down from the mornings fucking, stewed in her juices hoping that the repairman would finish soon so she could get at Masters wonderful cock underneath the tight jeans he was wearing, with no underwear. A quick illicite grab and passionate kiss each time Master came inside, kept her fires stoked.

Just as the repairman was on his last task, I looked sternly at slave and ordered her to pick something out of her toy chest and to be wearing it before he was done. I would then check and then take her. well she ate her pizza and managed to slide on a nice red thong on just as the repairman finished up. Actually I gave her a few moments more, knowing that she had decided to eat then put the item on. I was a bit disappointed by this, because the whoel intention of oredering her to get into something was so that she would have her mind on it and feel it while she eagerly awaited the repairman to finish. Getting it on just as I was closing the garagedoor and coming up the stairs cheated her out of the experience that I had intended for her. Semantics! She had done what I had ordered her to do, so after checking her thong, I ravaged slave again. Sha came even harder this time as she begged for release and I had her wait for a few moments more. Biting her lower lip she struggled to control the wave, then exploded when I allowed her to orgasm.

But that was only the beginning! MASTER HAD NOT CUM YET..................

No comments: