Friday, March 17, 2006

Bondage

slave finally intimated to me how much she likes bondage. How it makes her feel. That day at work I creamed my pants. Thinking about everything that's been going on, it's been tough to work. After a trip to the bathroom, a quick shake, I zipped up my pants and headed back to my office. My urine burned a little, get's that way when semen backs up into my bladder. Drink some more water and piss the rest of it out and it will pass, I told myself. Back to work and the occasional NAUGHTY chat with slave, I noticed while a co-worker was in my office discussing something, that my lap has white spots all over it. Like I open up an exploding bottle of liquid paper. SHIT!
I tried to be nonchalant about it, crossed my legs the opposite direction. Don't know how many people nopticed, but as soon as she left, the water and kleenex came out, then when that didn't work, the windex and towels came out! SHEESH! The little bondage slave was making me mess my pants!
Got paid and decided that if she likes bondage so much, time to get her something new. I LOVE BONDAGE. But a problem with it right now is that it's time consuming and complicated. She's not very limber so positions during a time span can be really difficult. I've been toying with the idea of some wirst cuffs to make it easier to put her in bondage. Hearing her wnat to do it more often gave me the idea.
I told her we were going to GV that evening after work.
I was looking for something that would be comfortable on her wrists that she could wear for a longer period of time. I find the collar, brand, tatoo, marking of a slave erotic. My thought is to get slave to wear comfortable wrist cuffs when she's feeling subbie and I'm in a playful mood(which has been almost all the time lately!!!) I wanted to get a clip that I could at any moment clip her wrists together, effectively tying her up. With her running around the house with the cuffs on, there would be a constant reminder of what her staus was and that at any moment, her Master, her Owner could take the freedom of her hands away from her, perhaps to molest her while she was at his mercy, or perhaps to allow her to continue to do whatever is was that she was doing before, only know her freedom of movement was restricted.

That idea kept me hard the entire day.
At GV we wound up picking a little ensemble set of cuffs, blindfold, flogger and feather tickler. slave tried to sneak in two (2!!!!!!) different vibrators into the purchase. She moaned that her current one was "too big" for her. I allowed her one. It's smaller than me, which makes me feel a bit more secure over that large monster at home, but forced her to choose between the two. I'm willing to purchase toys and clothing for slave, but my rule is that they have to be used. So far the monster was used one and a hlf times and has staying in the box gathering dust. Meh! Maybe I'll use it! LOL!

Bummer part.
Vibrator doesn't work so we have to go back and return it.
slave is broken. I broke her thsi past weekend with all the play so she is in NO mood to play. She tolerated the cuffs for about ten minutes, but that was it. She's going out tonight and asked permission to go out with her friends. We got into a "discussion" because I wanted her to pay a price for going out with her friends. I wanted her to wear something from the toy box. We would choose together. My idea was the cuffs, maybe on her ankles under her socks. She at first conceeded a thong, but due to soreness called that off. She called "Onions" on the cuffs and thought I was going too far on all this. It's one thing together, but when she's out with friends, it's a different matter. We discussed it as rationally as we could, there are emotions, from both sides, and I understand her reasoning.

So she's going out tonight with "normal" gear. No scandalous things hidden away to remind her of the current play we've been doing. I'm fine with that.

No comments: