Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Good Morning!

Yesterday morning I was awakened early by Knottygirl. She wanted to get moving early to get coffee before work. Grudgingly I opened my eyes and worked on trying to bring them into focus for the next 5 minutes. We hadn't played for a while (Hello! Like a month!!!!) and she was finally feeling up to some attention. It started out snuggling, honestly, but quickly evolved into playtime. Next thing I know, she's thrusting her ass back into me begging for permission to cum.

We didn't make it to coffee!

Driving home that evening we reflected on the play. The best way to describe my actions is "Angry Frustrated". There was a passion that definately came out of the frustration of not taking my slave for the last month. I wasn't mean, or angry, but that aspect of my personality fueled my passion. Always mindful of the amount of pleasure and pain I give her, I allowed that passion and energy to work for me in the way I held her, rubbed her, kissed her, smacked her ass while thrusting into her and taking her. She noticed too, and confirmed that she had enjoyed it. The wetness of her thighs afterwards, had proved that to me earlier but it's always good to check in.

We tried to continue where we left off from the morning, but schedules determined that that was not to be. However I have had a few ideas for this weekend and informed her of what I desired of my slave. "Yes Master!" was her excited reply.

No comments: