Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Muscles ache too tired to type! part 2


After a short break, I wanted my fantasy damnit!
"Slave! In the shower! Clean up and get dressed up. Choose an outfit, we're doing a photoshot.Make sure you wear your heels!"
I had given her the choice as to which shoes to purchase. I don't think she realized how tall the 5 inch pumps really were. They have sat in their original box, unpacked for long enough. Ihave made it clear that anything we purchase, has to be used. The heels were collecting dust no longer!
I joined her in the shower, lovingly lathering her body and scrubbing it clean, the naughty parts as well. She returned the favor paying particular attention to my cock and balls(half a bottle of soap!!!). Now that they were clean, she had no more excuse to not worship them lovingly. With the hot water running over us, she bent down and took my purple hard shaft into her mouth and paid it the respect it had missed. I pulled her up and deeply kissed her, the water running over us, between us, through us. Our slickend bodies doing a rain dance of love.

We have a hotwater-on-demand heater and this was one of the times we appreciated the fact that the hot water would never run out.

After the shower, slave went about getting ready for her photoshoot. I pulled on a lycra outfit; short shorts and a skin tight shirt, all in black to show her the effort and respect I had for her getting dressed and made up. I then set up the camera and waited for my subject.

She looked good. Red corset bustier, garter belt and stockings(yay!) and I had to help her into the pumps. They were tall. TALL! Happily I was still taller than her, but she felt good being able to almost look me square in the eyes. Some Masters require that their slaves never look them in the eye, no eye contact. Why? I have no idea. I love looking into slaves eyes. Her heavy lids after a good fucking are so sultry as her eyes drift off to a place of fulfillment. I love to look deep into her eyes as I order her. It's all in the eyes. The love, the horniness, the hunger, the submission. Within those eyes I see her tell herself: "I'm doing this because i love him... I'm doing this because he wants this...I'm doing this because it's sexy...I'm doing this because I want to...I need to..." That to me is the sexiest thing. I love to watch that in her eyes. And she needs to see within my eyes: "I love you...I want you to do this...You WILL do this...You are so sexy to me...We are so lucky...I love you..."

I had her model, we took lots of pictures. She was wet and ready. I allowed her out of the heels, really she was sure to snap an ankel in them. Slave, maybe you should work up to 5 inch heels! Now it was MASTER's TURN TO CUM...

No comments: