Thursday, March 30, 2006

Really, surprised? Really? She still does!

Knottygirl surprised me this week. The subject of another woman.
Theoretically. Theoretically. Theoretically speaking of course. The subject came up. Hmmmmm. How did it come up? I have no idea… really! Truly!.

Nevertheless the subject came up. Possible scenarios were discussed. Perhaps a live in maid type…another sub…a surrogate when Knottygirl is broken, or when she can’t take anymore, LOL!

Actually, as the evening went on, Knottygirl seemed more keen than I. I bring new things up tentatively. We are still new to this and one of the things I love the most about Knottygirl is that she still tends to surprise me. It’s delightful! Many a time my sides have hurt from laughter from something funny coming from her that was so unexpected. Ummm this entire play has had my mind reeling because I didn’t see her committing like she has. So as the subject was brought up and discussed, she jumped right in and started contributing to possible scenarios that might happen. I tend to float stuff out and see if they get a reaction from her. Some do, I dirty talked her and called her “slut”, and that caused a reaction, not good! And other times she reacts positively to something.

So here was an issue I thought would be shot down before I finished my sentence. No she’s enough for me to handle. I’m proud to say there has been no cheating, no playing, no looking, no chatting, so it’s not like I was saying “Hey, I want to have sex with other women, deal with it.” Or “Hey, I’m not satisfied with you so let’s bring someone else into the equation.”

So when she didn’t shoot this down, she surprised me yet again. “Really?” I kept asking her. “Are you sure?” I sounded like a broken record. I sounded a bit like a pussy. Fuck I don’t know, I just was really surprised at how she seemed to be getting off on the idea. Now for me, I’m not at that point where another man can come into the equation. Yes yes yes, HYPOCRITE. Whatever. I’m being honest. I don’t think I can handle another man being intimate with Knottygirl. Strike that, I KNOW I can’t handle that right now.

So where does that leave things? She continues to surprise me. We had a good time playing the scenarios over in our head. And who knows, maybe after she get’s her nipples pierced, that will happen! Just a reminder, she still has nipple piercing set in her fantasy zone, not reality zone!!!!!

No comments: