Saturday, February 18, 2006

Sharpie's



Knottygirl mentioned going to the Arts and Crafts store to try and look for some stencils and some skin based markers to draw on her. Well we found nothing there, unless you count a butterfly pattern, which was pretty lame and out of tone with our play. We did double check that Sharpie's are non-toxic!

Today I showered her some pics I found of a little punk slave girl whose master had written all over her body. She had piercings and a leash as well. The writting was a bit crude with some "fuck" and "slut" all over her, which Knottygirl didn't seem to interested in, but as she was leaning over my desk checking out the pictures, she wiggled her ass in my face and asked Master if he would like to draw on slave's ass. I accepted!

I appologised to slave for not being a good master lately, work has been busy for both of us, so I sepnt the afternoon, paying attention to slave and her ass. She misses her spankings!

No comments: