Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Updates

We've settled into a rythm of late. Being busy with some socializing, had someone over for the evening last night, as well as work and sickness, we haven't played much. Kottygirls ass is still a prime target for me, and this morning she gave back to me in the form of a few swats from her hand. I decided to let her get away with it, she was more playful than bratty, seeing that the evening before, she tried to spank me and wound up stinging her hand instead, then she had to endure a spanking of her own. Her ass and hand stung afterwards so I think she is a bit hesitant to try that again!

We axiously awaiting some orders to arrive by post. Nothing new has come. We have both become more comfortable in our Master/slave roles. I'm happy to report that I have not once ordered her to wash the dishes! She has been cooking more often, I think subliminally she is trying to take care of her Master a bit more. The attention is greatly appreciated. we had a talk about the little things. I read to her some stories of other couples that share a small little act between them as a symbolic gesture of their play and relationship. One wife has her husband hold her wrist instead of her hand when they go out together. Most people don't notice, but to them it signifies his control over her. Another wife with children sits or kneels beside her husband who is on the couch when they're in the living room. The children are still young so they all gravitate to the floor and do activites that way. We tired the wrist thing, and I missed the intimacy of her hand, our fingers playing with each other and the gentle reminding squeezes we use to comunicate that we're thinking of each other. She agreed and found that the postion was awkward and painful.

Knottygirl did mention that she inquired about belly and nipple piercings from a friend. I'm not sure how serious she is about it, but just thinking about it got me hard. During our last discussion about this, she had quickly followed it up with the cld reality that while thinking about it is sexy and erotic and a turn on, for both of us, actually following through and doing it might not be. In otherwords, think about it, I'll tease you about it, but when it comes down to it, I'm not doing it! Quite frankly, I happy with us even having a conversation like this at this stage. I'm not pushing anything, in fact the nipple rings were her idea. Where ever she wants to take this, I'll support her decisions.

So with another wasted weekend looming ahead, I have to work, and the frustration of slave being sick last weekend, I've been taking care of myself again. Pisses me off. I've been so turned on by her lately that not having her has backed me up a bit too much. But I have to control myself so that we can enjoy Valentine's Day. No plans other than some intimacy. I hate Valentine's Day. A manufactured holiday for stores and restaurants to get some sales.

No comments: