Thursday, April 06, 2006

Prognosis? Better...

She's getting better.
Called me Master for the first time in over a week.
Course she's going stir crazy having to stay home and can't play video games or anything.
I've been frustrated, randy, man-handled her a little last night just to feel her again. She is very weak right now and in quite a lot of pain but was starting to become a bit bratty so I had to put my foot down on a few things. She pouted a bit but agreed to my rules. It's for the best right now, as I'm very concerned about this infection. I'm not sleeping well, and with the time change and school and work things are piling on quickly. I have class in a few minutes and am already looking forward to tomorrow night when it's the weekend and I can get some sleep, between the nursing of her.
Good thing is if I'm too rough with her during a future scene, she's got some good hardcore painkillers to ease the sting of her spankings!!!! LOL!

Ok sleepy now, time for class!
BTW. There still are some tasks posted that have not been done by her. So no pictures or updates on the status of those. She's gotta get better first before that can even be addressed.

No comments: