Monday, April 03, 2006

??????????

Dunno what's going on.
Schoolwork has cranked up.
Work is getting busy.
Personal life? A wiiiiide mix of emotions on both ends.
A scene went wrong. We both were frustrated.
It took me a while to get my thoughts about it settled. Guys just can't put words into emotions unless it's:
Angry
Funny
Afraid
other then that, if we are feeling something else we have not fucking idea what it is. Words don't come to us unless it's one of those three above. So All you women out there, when you ask us what we're feeling, give us sometime, we have to figure it out ourselves first before we can even begin to figure out the words to tell you.

So I forced a scene. She wasn't into it, and I got her vibe and knew she wasn't into it. Now as we had been playing this Master/slave thing, she has dropped hints lately of me just taking her even if she is not into it. "What the Master wants, the Master takes..."
Well it's not like we have not been all over each other, that morning I left for work late because she couldn't keep her hands off her Master.
SO that evening, I plan an elaborate scene.
Tooooooooooooooooooo Elaborate.
It just didn't go well.
I stopped and then tried to figure out why.
Again, ladies this is where guys are inept. I ackowledge that women are Far Far superior to me when it comes to wrestling with your feelings.
I couldn't tell her what's wrong. Only thing she knew was that she was being a good slave and complying with everything that I was doing to her.
Her reward?

A sore bottom, a frustrated husband, and an awkward moment that culminated in neither of them comming close to pleasure.

Hmmmm. If you were observant you might have noticed the references/names I've called myself and her. What's missing?

Yeah break time. What next?

??????????????????????????????????????????????
Still trying to find words....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These sizegenetics fatty oils helps through the thinning associated with the blood (lower viscosity), which in turn aids in your circulation of blood across the sizegenetics. Research have shown having a sizegenetics blood flow has become the main factors in achieving stronger, stiffer erections.Onions - Well, many really do not know but several of today's top researchers believe that onions are likewise an essential food for sizegenetics circulation of the blood. It also aids within a prevention of blood clots. This carries a great advantage to increasing the circulation of blood within the heart as well as the penis.
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/