Thursday, April 20, 2006

Maid Service

Maid:
I was raised by a strict familly that forced me to wash and clean, both rooms and dishes and laundry.
By the age of twelve I started doing my own laundry never to be doted on again.

I have a discerning eye and you will not be able to take shortcuts in your cleaning in my house. The dishes will be inspected, the corners of the floors will be scrutinized, the baseboards will be checked for dust, and the inside window sills will be checked.
I like to set my cleaner to a time limit for each task.
If it were you, I would instruct you to work on vacumming the living room floor, perhaps in only your panties, or a maids uniform, but you would be given 6 minutes to complete that task, before moving on to the next.
When done I will examine your finished task, while I have you stand in the corner, eyes down, showing the proper respect to the Master of the House, and will either reward you for a task done well, or punish you for missing a spot. Then we would move on to the next task.

Everything has it's place and I will expect you to learn them in short order. All beds must be made each morning, and all clothing picked up off the floor, sorted and organized for laundry. We have more clothes that we do drawers for all of them so it is your task to think creatively and come up with a solution so that I do not see clothing laying around.

Once I am comfortable with your ability to keep My House clean I will start to add more responsibilities to your workload. Intimate tasks will be rewarded to you as you earn them. At first you will be honored with greeting your Master every evening when I arrive home at the front door, kneeling, and ready to kiss my shoes and beg to undress your Master from his work suit, taking loving care to hang up his garments in the closet, and launder any soiled clothing he might have. After that is done you will ask permission from Master if you might ask to undress Knottygirl and putt her work attire away. When the level of trust has been earned, other rewards will come. Bathing me will be warm, wet, soft and soothing.

Play time comes when I want it. Sometimes I will torture you by taking Knottygirl, while you are tied, hand and foot, kneeling in the corner unable to speak, unable to move, only forced to watch and ponder why I torture you this way. The reason of course is because I choose to. You are to of course, accept this. I will bring you into the bed with Knottygirl on occassion to have you serve me alongside Knottygirl. There will be times when I will focus on you, not Knottygirl, and play your body like a fine tuned instrument, giving you pain as well as pleasure.

Knottygirl, will hold a station higher than you in the household. Although she is my slave, she is given permission to be your Mistress as well. She too will task you with jobs and services that you are expected to perform.

So? Do you think you are up to the task?

No comments: