Wednesday, November 14, 2007

The fine blend of vanilla and kink

Our wedding anniversary is coming up. That's our wedding, not our "collaring" anniversary. So it's normally during these times where I have to be a little careful with distinguishing between a vanilla celebration that jst doesn't go too well with our kink lifestyle.
Things have been progressing very well lately. Knottygirl refers to me almost exclusively as Master and I to her as slave. The big scary pervert that she thought her Master was turned out to be a, well a big pervert, but the scariness, wasn't quite what she had imagined. I think a lot of her acceptance in her has been because of the attention I pay her now. She has always been quite submissive, but I have always tried to treat her as an equal partner both in and out of the bedroom. Outside the bedroom we are more or less equal, aside from the occasional order, spank or overruling I may give. Now, the hunger and passion has returned to both of us, and I know that she is enjoying this ride.
So does this make her a slave and me a Master? Well to me it does! And I guess that's what really matters.
But on our wedding anniversary, we once again become husband and wife. Two people, two partners, two best friends that surprisingly have been able to share a life for a longer time than any of their friends thought they would.
It is one of those few days, where slave has asked in the past to let her share the day with her husband and not her Master. It's important to her, and until she says otherwise, hubby will be showing her a nice romantic fun time!

2 comments:

harem member said...

that is so nice. the Master has the harder job by far, but knowing when to relax the rules is hard - but can it ever be an "all vanilla" occasion? I think not.
xxx

Semega said...

harem-
Thanks for reading!
Yes it is indeed interesting trying to find the correct blend. I am a little ahead of knottygirl in this lifestyle so I have to be aware about pushing too much and pull back a little!