Monday, November 19, 2007

Almost accomplished it!


Well our anniversary went well. She really appreciated my posting about treating the event as a vanilla day. We were- Husband and Wife until....

We finally visited the De Young museum in GG Park. It was evening and as well. We tried to find our way through the maze that they call modern design, the empty galleries, the quiet hushed tones, the works of art, that just seemed to bring the eroticism out of her.
Soon the kisses became longer, more passionate, and instinctively, she offered me her wrists, behind her back, for me to lock down, hold, and guide her through the exhibits. Gone was the happy, equal couple looking at art, in its place was the Master and slave looking for the next deserted quiet corner where they could play.

It actually was a little more difficult than I had thought, trying to spend the day together as a vanilla couple! There were a few times where I had to censor myself before speaking to her, pull myself back into husband mode, not Master mode. She too missed her Master and within the white halls with noisy hardwood, she welcomed her Master to consume her yet again, to take her and possess her being!
We almost made it a whole day, but the Master came out to take control as the sun went down!

No comments: