Thursday, August 16, 2007

...it was at that very moment when I knew and she knew...

In scene.
Thrusting into her.
Her legs wrapped around mine.
Chanting her mantra, over and over.
"Don't stop chanting," I huskily whispered into her ear.
She continued.
Finally, I had enough of her voice. I stuck my thumb onto her lips.
She knew what to do, and sucked it into her moist mouth greedily.
Still thrusting into her.
I pulled my thumb out.
"Take it, slave!" I growled.
Then it happened.
"Take it, (her name)!"
She whispered, "What?"
I said it louder, repeating her proper name.
She heard that.
Her eyes snapped open. There was a look on her face.
The look said, "Who the fuck is...ooohhh yeahhhhhh."
Scene broken.
I opened my mouth and called her the thing she least expected at that very moment. That moment when she was slave...
...it was at that very moment when I knew and she knew...
that the evening was over. The mood was shot. I apologized. Reminded that I was still a rookie at this. We had a good laugh afterwards, our hot bodies intertwined. I guess I learned that lesson!
End scene.

3 comments:

Knotty Girl said...

Um yes master please make up your mind... am I slave or am I "real name"... I can't change from slave to "real name" that quickly :) you'll make my head explode!

I love you Master.

Knotty Girl said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
harem member said...

i know that feeling so well
xxx