Friday, July 06, 2007

Mantras

I have instituted a mantra for my Knottygirl. She recites it often at my prodding. I was looking into other ways to reinforce our relationship as being married for so many years, we have many roles together: husband/wife, lovers, best friends, partners, confidants, Master/slave.
I decided that a daily mantra might be interesting and we could see the effect of repeating this mantra over and over again as time moves on.
I involved her in the process by allowing her to help form the mantra, I wrote down some lines that I wanted her to chant and she was allowed to give her opinion over the lines, taking a few out, adding some, etc. Yeah, not quite Masterly, but my approach is slow and inclusive. Rather than forcing her down the road as my property, we are traveling it together, discovering ourselves and drawing us closer together. Plus, if she has a hand in creating the mantra, she's more likely to remember it!
At first, she humored me, reciting the lines, forgetting some of them, like a 9 year old saying lines during a play: think "Four score and seven years ago...", in her little girl voice.
That lasted about a week. It quickly changed to a sultry earnest voice, as she saw how I reacted to the mantra when she took it seriously.
Lately she has been saying it without my prodding. I think she likes the effect that it has on me. Meanwhile each time she chants this, a little more of her believes it!

P.S. It's rather easy for her to believe her mantra, as it's all true! Basically it's all about love and trust. Chanting something positive, that you both believe in is having a very nice effect!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

This reminded me of something. When i first wore my eternity collar it was as a training collar and for around a year, 18months or so i've only been able to orgasm from him mentioning a certain word or clicking his fingers, but to aid me in our seperation (200 miles) he said to me that if i put my hand on my collar in a morning and said ' i will be a good slave for my Master' then i would be able to orgasm once a day from that. I did it for a few days but i stopped. I think the main reason was it didnt feel right for me, I didnt feel the control as much and that i think is what i like, i prefer it more direct from him i think as well since the collar was made 'official' i dont need to remind myself and would rahter have the orgasms when i 'deserve' (which i usually get enough lol) .

I culd see how though such mantras can help...drillling it into the mind and reinforcing ideas and fantasies.

Maybe my own mind has already been penetrated enough it is very brainwashed! I am going to try to not let him see this post as i dont want to remind him that i slipped up on this one hehehe

:)

Semega said...

It's interesting what verbal language can do to a person. Part of this is subtle "brainwashing" so to speak, more so it's to get her in the proper frame of mind, but it also turns me on!
She definately wasn't interested in some of the more one-sided lines I had put down for her, so through some negotiation, we were able to come up with something that she believes in now. The plus side is that she has no excuse to forget the lines!
The chant is more aimed at getting her to look at me as Master more often than husband.
Oh, and by all means, thisgirl, let your Master see this post, hell I could use the traffic!!!!

Anonymous said...

i think too if us girls get more input into our development (in my case - doom!) we cant really blame you when you put into practice!

He found the post and he said 'well, if you dont want to take the opportunity to have an orgasm every day why should I punish you for that?' ;)

Knotty Girl said...

I love my master and my master loves me.
I trust my master and my master trusts me.
My masters pleasure is my pleasure.